Wednesday, January 27, 2010

UCreate Spotlight!!

I am so EXCITED to be on UCreate!  Kari has created an AWESOME resource for anyone who loves to craft!   In my "interview"  I mentioned my sister-in-law as the inspiration for my business.  She is not only the inspiration, she is also my photographer!  Aren't these pictures great!!!!  The model is my adorable nephew Grey.  Hollie also designed my super cute logo!  She is located in the Atlanta area.  Check out her blog she does  some really creative, fresh, and fun pictures.  You will not be disappointed!!  http://hollielytlephotography.blogspot.com/





2 comments:

The Oxford Family said...

Saw you on UCreate...very cute stuff!

Terri said...

Very cute stuff.
I like to make bibs, burp cloths and other baby stuff too and can find a ton for girls. Do you have a hard time finding boy material?
Could be that I like girl things more since I have three daughters.

Anyway keep up the great sewing, your stuff is very nice.